The Adventures of Mitey Miss
Tales of cycling and culture from the pages of Momentum, North America’s city cycling magazine.
Read all Mitey Miss columns or browse popular topics:
- Top Ten fears and excuses – the home edition — why I’m scared of not travelling
- Adventure Lite: books and music — Mitey Miss suggestions from Seattle Bike Expo
- Paul Bogart: the Bike Doctor will see you now — Vancouver shop owner, activist puts fun first
- What I know for sure — can we share an Oprah moment?
- Why ride a bicycle? — a typical cyclist muses on a typical day
- A biased bike travel packing list — a gal’s guide to packing panniers for a cycling trip
- How to job search by bicycle — a cyclist’s checklist for pounding the pavement
- Does cycling make me sick? — life on the edge (of traffic) has its pros and cons
- Good drivers, bad cyclists and a new kind of traffic — do bicycles change the way we communicate?
- Willie Weir: confessions of an adventure cyclist— bicycle traveler’s new book describes experiences, not logistics
- Social media sprout a social cycle club in Goa, India — how an average cyclist became an accidental activist in India
- Cycling and Calvin Klein collide at the beauty counter — face, meet the world of the food and beverage hostess
- A “gonzo” rail and bike trip around Western Canada — a train is like a bicycle: it’s slow, social, historic, and rebellious
- and more